We just swapped out the installers in the Audio Damage store for Dubstation, which we have just updated to 1.2 (VST) and 1.2.1 (AU). Changes are as follows:
1. Dubstation now works at all sampling rates, up to 192kHz. There was a problem with RAM allocation that made long delay times at higher sampling rates work oddly. This has been fixed, and Dubstation now works (and sounds) exactly the same at any sampling rate.
2. Automation bugs with AudioUnits fixed. Users of Logic and Digital Performer were experiencing some troubles with automation. This has all been addressed, and AU automation should be fully operational now.
3. On OSX machines, some users would experience trouble with the installation, where the installer wouldn't put the plugins in the correct location. This has been fixed.
So, if you own yourself a Dubstation, log in to your account at the Audio Damage store, view the pertinent transaction, and re-download the installer. Existing projects shouldn't be affected by this update.