The Big Sell Off (round four!)
1. DigiDesign MBox - Is what it is, does what it does. I don't have the original box any more, but I have the disks. Although, a fat lot of good they'll do you. It's 8/10, cosmetically, but works fine. $150.
2. SoundArt Chameleon - I really like this box, but I just don't use it very often, so I might as well put something else in that rack-space. It is worth it for the Australis soundskin, never mind the other dozen-odd things it can be. All the information and current soundskins are avaliable here. Condition-wise, it shows normal use. I'm the original owner. Make me an offer on this one.
3. Emagic EMI 2|6 - These things suck, but if you need a spare USB interface for something, I have one. $25 takes it home. Note that this unit has been on tour, and is cosmetically a bit rough around the edges. (Thanks, Wade.) It works fine, though.
4. Alesis DMpro - Yeah, whatever. Only the left channel works, but it works like a motherfucker. I imagine this is just a loose connection inside, but I don't care enough to look. This amazing unit can be yours for the low, low price of $30!
5. Wayfar MIDInes - Peter Kirn is off the hook for now; I just don't have the time to be fooling around with rack-mounting this, which is why I got it. While it is fun to make my NES act like a synth, ultimately, I vastly prefer it to act like Super Mario Bros. $70, as this is basically brand-new.
That's it for now. Drop me a line if you want any of these.